Monday, April 15, 2013

Korean Venison

We currently have so much deer in our freezer it isn't funny...and you can only eat spaghetti and tacos so many times, so this was my attempt and changing things up! I found the recipe on Pinterest, but it is from Six Sisters' Stuff, I think the only thing I changed was I used ground venison instead of beef! This was sweet and spicy at the same time and had a great Asian taste to it!


Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground venison
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
  • salt and pepper
  • Brown rice, cooked
Directions:

Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown venison with garlic in the sesame oil. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and red peppers. Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors. Serve over brown rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment