Friday, August 3, 2012

Patriotic Strawberry Jello Cake

So Jello cake has become one of my favorite things in the entire universe, so when I was asked to make a dessert for my in-law’s house, I decided on a jello cake. Because of the holiday I decided to make it a little more festive!


Ingredients:
  • One box white cake, prepared in a 9×13, according to box directions 
  • 1 box strawberry jello 
  • 1 cup boiling water 
  • 1 box vanilla (or white chocolate) instant pudding 
  • 1 cup milk 
  • 1 tsp. vanilla 
  • 1 container cool whip 












Directions:

  1. Make holes in cake with a fork while still hot. 
  2. Make jello with one cup boiling water. 
  3. Pour jello over cake while still hot. 
  4. Cool cake completely. 
  5. Make pudding with 1 cup milk. Add vanilla & cool whip. 
  6. Mix & spread. 
  7. Decorate with sliced strawberries & blueberries! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! This is beautiful. I'm going to make it today.

    ReplyDelete